Here is what I got...
I was a little bummed because I would have much rather had the scrub than 3 hair samples and two of them being color treatment kinds because I don't have color treated hair. I as well already own the Peach Parfait color of the Lip Butter so that was a bummer too.
However, It's all free so either way it was great to get the bag and I will pass on the samples that I won't use so no biggie.
Inside the bag: (which the bag is super cute and nice within itself)
- Sample pair of Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shapoo and Conditioner For Color Treated Hair.
- A sample of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.
- Travel size TRESemmé Split Remedy Split End Shampoo.
- Travel size of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 70
- Sample pair of Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color Color Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner
- A coupon booklet worth $19 off various beauty products.
If you have never taken advantage of Target's beauty bags before take a look and go and sign up on their facebook page for future bag notifications. I have noticed they do this twice a year usually March and August time frames but since this was a extra one you may find that they will start doing them more often. I will be sure to post as soon as I find out or know of anymore beauty bag giveaways. :)
Where you able to snag up the Target Summer Beauty Bag? If so did you get the same things as me or where you one of the lucky ones to snatch up the Avenno scrub and Split End Conditioner?
Don't forget to join us in this week's Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop. :)