- Your eye area is one of the most delicate parts of your face, treat it gently, blot never rub.
- Always use your ring finger to apply concealer or moisturizer. Your ring finger allows you to put the least amount of pressure on that skin.
- Open up your eyes by applying light eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes and just above the lashline.
- Use brown mascara for a softer day look.
- Stop eyeliner smudges by applying a matching shade of eyeshadow over the pencil.
- Reduce eye puffiness by applying cold compresses. 15 seconds on, 15 seconds off.
- For fuller eyes, focus on finding tapered or football-shaped mascara brushes, which create a feathery topcoat.
What are your fave eye tips?