Today's tips are going to be on keeping your hair looking gorgeous!
I guarantee if you polled a number of women and asked who they thought about when you said a celebrity with gorgeous hair, at least one (probably lots more), would say Jennifer Aniston. It's like she's known for her hair.
Here are a few quick tips to keep your hair looking it's best. :) Though I don't guarantee Jennifer gorgeous hair. She must have amazing hair genes. haha!
- Brush your hair from roots to ends nightly. This keeps the natural oils distributed for a healthy shine.
- Rinse conditioner with cold water. This helps seal and promote shine.
- If you color your hair, look for sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners. These will be less harsh on your color.
- Use a dryer sheet to smooth along your head and to prevent and stop flyaways.
- To add body to your hair, mist a natural bristle brush with hairspray and lightly brush underneath your hair.
- You would be surprised how much sun can damage your hair. If you plan to be out in the sun a lot use a hat or even a scarf to protect it.
- If you brush out wet hair use a comb! Comb it from center to ends and scalp to center. Pulling from scalp to ends is a little too harsh.
Also just a quick reminder... You have 1 week to get your entries in to the last drawing for the Summer giveaway. :)