- Skip washing your hair if you washed it yesterday. You don't have to wash your hair daily and it's actually better for your hair if you don't.
- Plan out your outfit the night before, including shoes and jewelry.
- Got kiddos? Get up at least a half hour early so that you feel less frazzled in the morning and you have a little you time to have a cup of coffee, check your email, etc.
- Makeup Junkie? Limit your makeup products during the week for an easy and quick look.
- One bathroom dilemma? Stagger your wake up times so no one is fighting to brush their teeth.
- Don't forget the essentials... Make a designated spot for your keys, purse, phone, school bags, etc.
- Listen to your fave song on the way to work or before you start your day, it will put you in a good mood.
What is your go to thing to do in the morning to save some time?